About the Journal
Aims and scopes
The mission of the IJTE (ISSN: 2768-4563) is to contribute to the literature of instruction by publishing high-quality studies in the areas of TESOL, Education, Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL), m-learning, e-learning, curriculum development, learning environments, Pedagogies & Language Teaching, translation and interpretation, teacher education, educational technology, educational developments, quality assurance in education, cultural studies, and other learning-instruction issues. As a peer-reviewed journal, one of our priorities is to ensure high standards of publishing. Publication ethics is an important concern, and editors, peer-reviewers, and authors should pay great attention to meeting ethical standards.
Open Access Policy
IJTE aims to increase visibility and make easier use of open access scientific papers. Readers and their institutions are supported for online access without asking for any royalty, personal information, or log-in details. According to the open-access policy of our journal, all readers are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, link to, and search our articles with no charge.
The International Journal of TESOL & Education (ISSN: 2768-4563) will publish 4 issues per year in February, May, August, and November. The ijte will publish manuscripts as soon as they are accepted. The journal volume is defined by the year of publication of articles.
All the reviewing processes are free of charge. The ijte only charges the author(s) when the paper is accepted for publication in an issue.
The ijte will charge a fee of $70 for each published article.
There are no other charges, including polishing the language and fixing errors (if any).
In case the author(s) are in need of a fee waiver, they may send an email to the managing editor to provide explanations for their situations. A fee waiver would then be considered.
Please download these Forms to submit with your manuscripts
1. Cover letter
- Country of Publication: Texas, United States
- Publisher: ICTE Press
- Youtube: Youtube Channel
- Open Access: Yes
- ISSN: 2768-4563
- Frequency: 4 issues per year
- Publication Dates: February, May, August, and November
- Language: English
- Scope: TESOL, Languages & Linguistics, Education, Pedagogies & Language Teaching, Translation & Interpretation, Cultural studies, Quality Assurance in Education
- Article Processing Charges: $70
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Indexed: Google Scholar, ORCID, Crossref, DOI, Library of Congress, Mendeley, PKP PN, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, Semantic Scholar, ROAD, EuroPub, J-Gate,
- Policy: Double-blind peer review
- Plagiarism check: Turnitin
- Contact & Submission e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com