Article Processing Charge
All the reviewing processes are free of charge. The ijte only charges author(s) when the paper is accepted for publication in an issue.
The ijte will charge a fee of $70 for each published article.
There are no other charges, including polishing the language and fixing errors (if any) for the authors.
In case the author(s) are in need of a fee waiver, they may send an email to the managing editor to provide explanations for their situations. A fee waiver would then be considered.
- Country of Publication: Texas, The United States
- Publisher: Asia Association of Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Open Access: Yes
- ISSN: 2768-4563
- Frequency: 4 issues per year
- Publication Dates: February, May, August, and November
- Language: English
- Scope: TESOL, Languages & Linguistics, Education, Pedagogies & Language Teaching, Translation & Interpretation, Cultural studies, Quality Assurance in Education
- Article Processing Charges: $70
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Indexed:Google Scholar, ORCID, Crossref, DOI, Library of Congress, PKP PN, LOCKSS, CLOCKSS, ROAD, CiteFactor, EuroPub, J-Gate
- Policy: Double blind peer review
- Plagiarism check: Turnitin
- Contact & Submission e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org